21 March 2012

The Dilemma

I've never thought I'll shoot anything else with joy but babies, toddlers, tiny toes or loving families. I don't even know how I found myself in the middle of the beauty photography. It is so much different. Different lights and settings, places and vision are needed, but one thing is the same. I have to show to the people how amazingly beautiful they are....because of many reason, they just don't know. I don't know why, but so many attractive mums full of daily problems; or anyone who is not 18 anymore - they just can't believe they still can show up stunningly. I love that project and plan to spend some more times in it besides the kids and tiny toes ;)

Well... look at her!! Isn't she stunning??? I am looking forward the next session on Saturday - full of ideas!! Just wait for it:))    





No comments:

Post a Comment