11 February 2012

Fashion at first...

Well... this day was absolutely awsome!!!:)) Full of everything I really love e.g. lots of challanges ;) A few days ago I seriously thinking about how could I try myself and my beloved cam in the fashion photographic , cause I really didn't know is it working for me or not, is it so lovely like the kids photography... thats why I was soooo happy when one of my best friend asked me to came this afternoon and take some shoot while her professional make up is getting ready...That was a nice team work, great job, from everyone and the result!!! Absolutely amazing!!! Since I was there in the whole time, I had chance to try some kind of photojournalistic style, which is really stunning I think...But you tell your opinion please!!! :)))))


































No comments:

Post a Comment